Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tomoka State Park








April 27, 2008.



The old SD 450, despite its flaws, still takes pictures.- See the April 26 report if your reaction is, huh ?
















Careful, sniff to close, you may get a bloody nose.
A report and more pictures, is over at the Green Wave Forum











And a few more pictures





































I could not help but think of fishing with brothers Pete, Andy, and friend Tom when we were kids when I saw these guys. Equipment has changed since the early '70s. My Zebco 202 never went, pffft, zing with a flick of the wrist.

2 comments:

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I was having to take your word for it until I enlarged your first picture to find a .... what?...anhinga?...I'm not that familiar with your bird life, but I know a good pic when I see one.

Dave said...

It's a green heron. Thank you for your interest and compliment.