Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cedar Key

At least the ground level view had a canoe
 On the other hand, on the second or third floors of Park Place, I can't just step off the balcony
 Sunrise, 7:17





 


 
How I know where I am


 


 


 









 


Always a beautiful sight.
 A walk past some classic Gulf front cottages












Cottages of Cedar Key



 My great aunt Mae had a cottage.  On Lac La Belle.  Near Oconomowoc, WI.



 Lots of robins

 
 



 



 



 



 

 Decided to take photos of places to sit.

 



 



 One seat for sale
 



 
 



 









 




 Breakfast
 Checkout. Nice calendar
Should have two Rs


On the water at 11:27



Atsena Otie





 
 Snake Key
 Headed to Seahorse Key

Arrival at Seahorse



 












 As these pictures were taken 13 days ago, my memory is fading.  I think I just stopped to pee.

 


 








 This must have been my sandwich stop
























 
 




Bald eagle look like it is tending its chicks












Just missed a spoonbill



 
 
 















 

 

 
 Landed at 6:24

 Stopped at Robinson's Seafood on the way out of town for the all you can eat special
 Robinson's also has a retail market and a guide service
 Advertising on the table. 
 I had one serving of scampi, 2 of sea bass, 3 of fried shrimp

 

1 comment:

Luis said...

Lots of post cards nominees.