Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mosquito Lagoon and More

  Paddle after working on Saturday morning.


 


 











Turtle Mound




Lowest perch yet for an osprey







Eldora




 





 There a couple small coves south of Eldora where manatees visit.


 And I, visit them.



 


 


 



 



 
 Landed
 Went to the Seashore
 


 





Flotsom, or jetsom? I say, Jetsons.



The "andmore" was the New Smyrna Beach Jazz Festival


Free performances in several venues throughout the town. The Miller Light as $4 at Traders.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5RHQ0_vU18
I forget the band's name




Venue #2

Jacqueline Jones is a Central Florida institution

On m third, and final stop.



 
 


Smokin' Torpedoes at the Corkscrew.


 
As I went back to my Facebook post from this day, I see not only was the music free, so was the Canaveral National Seashore.  The 5 dollar entry fee was waived on National Public Lands Day

No comments: