Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Haulover Canal

5179
Into the Indian  Lagoon after 4 long days without kayaking.  Plus, a half day, working Saturday.
 Destination, Mullet Head Island

Brown pelican

 White pelicans
 Lots of white pelicans


 Island beyond Mullet Head




 Always nice to get a belted kingfisher to sit still for a moment.























In the natural canal





Haulover Canal














NASA
























After landing, I went to Orlando International to pick up Steve R. in town for a convention.  He was going to stay at my house.
Until I saw I had an expiring Groupon for Two Henrys.  So, we headed to Plant City.





Extended Stay America,I-75. Not far from the Hillsborough River.  Where we would go, Sunday morning.












No comments: