Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Weeki Wachee


 Up the Weeki Wachee from Rogers Park

Hospital Hole

 Manatee








 These people were racing.  A fairly narrow, twisty river, with a fast current is not a good place to hold a race, if you ask me.   One asshole yelled at me to move over.  Fuck you, I thought, if your group is going to race here, the racers are the ones who need to avoid obstacles in the river.


 Wonder what the racers..some who were nice... thought of this.

 Manatee

Time to turn around



















Chickens. Paddling on a canal.  Looking for a place where I would be staying in April.









 I don't know the story behind the waterfall



 House sale signs.  Transformed into paddles!
Just kidding.




 Back on the River









 Manatees






Back to Rogers Park at 3:37
Snorkeling at Weeki Wachee Springs





 The slide and whatnot is closed in the winter. OK by me.
 Sheepshead
Softshell turtle









2 comments:

Luis said...

Beautiful pic.

Luis said...

Beautiful pics...now that the post is finished.