Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Deleon Springs State Park 4-9-16

13:38 I must have worked, Saturday morning




 Spring Garden Lake










Spring Garden Creek


 Pontoon Landing























There used to be a rusty tin roof over these pilings












Because of the dam, and semi enclosed pool, De Leon Springs does not have very good underwater views late in the day.







I was walking  around as I waited for a table at the Sugar Mill Restaurant.
The wait was too long.  I went to DeLand. Volusia County Courthouse

 Where the downtown streets were closed for a music festival.
The Persimmon Hollow Brewery was my destination




Persimmon is a fruit.  Deleon Springs State Park has a Persimmon Hiking Trail






I forget what I bought as I end this Tale on 11-16-16.

1 comment:

Luis said...

The opening is another post card nominee.