Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Monday, October 17, 2016

Cedar Key

As usual, eye went for a walk on my last morning in Cedar Key. The dolphin photo is later.













Hurricane Hermine repairs
 More damage

The above building was damaged by a fire some years ago.  Hurricane Hermine just added to it.


FEMA headquarters
Docks gone




Hardware store lumber to rebuild.

This buildings have weathered many storms over the years.













This post has been slanted for as long as I have been coming here.
Of course the local bank is in a solid looking structure,







Back in my room at Park Place
And, on the water

Dolphin






Number 2 Channel






















Dolphinss











Landed at 1:34.
Leaving at 2:09.   I see that October 17, 2006 was a  Tuesday.  I must have gone to work from 5 to 9.

No comments: