Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from Cedar Key and Crystal River



Began Christmas before dawn, in Crystal River








 Manatees packed in to Idiot's Delight Spring


 My underwater housing was not properly sealed.  Water got in the camera. So, that was the end of my Crystal River Christmas.  Other than driving around looking for a place to buy a camera.  Wound up with two cheap ones. One, a underwater disposable. Which I don't think I ever used.  In the seat pocket to this day.  The other, I think I took some photos, but have no idea where they are. Or, the camera.
2 PM, back to Cedar Key




In a Christmas miracle, after several hours, the camera recovered




Dolphin


Buffleheads
















Stocking stuffers


















Spoonbills kinda look like Santa





































Landed at 5:50


View from the balcony

No comments: