Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Springsfest, Silver Springs State Park

On the water, at the State Park Head Springs area, at 8:30


















































I don't often see bald eagles on the Silver River.
















































Park volunteer

















After 3 hours on the water, it was time to land and enjoy Springsfest

Downloading my photos
Looking at the main spring



I should know the name of this trio.  I have seen them, at Springsfest, in 2017, 18 and 19


My memory, as I write in August, 2019, is each roll had a different filling.



Re-purposed glass bottom boat

Ben Prestage, with Mr. Aullie on harmonica



 Ben and his brother







Glass bottom boat tours are at a reduced price during Springsfest. Worth waiting in line.  Plus, a senior discount!

Sea Hunt renactors.











I was impressed by how the glass enhances the view.















Back in my plastic bottom boat





















































Landed a 6:15.  A pretty good day
Stop at an Ocala Brew Pub




Home

No comments: