Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Harris Chain

Purple gallinule.  Dead River
 The day began at the El Campeon course at Mission Inn.  Watching Geroge Kneiser, son of Rick and Patti, compete for UW-Green Bay in the Horizon League Golf Tournament.






The above pic was on the family Christmas card




 Rick










 I watched nine holes, then went kayaking

 Launched from Summeral Park, in Tavares
A short paddle to Lake Dora
I turned around, back in to the Dora Canal.
























Lake Eustis


















Dead River
















Lake Harris



























Wonder what the fried stuff is.  Oysters?  More shrimp?




Not the Kneiser's car.

















































This post shows how far I am behind in posting my Yak Tales.  George was a freshman at the Golf Tournament.  Next year, as a senior, he will be defending his conference championship.  I should watch the back 9, instead of the front, as I have the last 3 years.



No comments: