Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Mosquito Lagoon, From Bethune Beach Park

With a couple nephews.
I was on the water, Mosquito Lagoon, at 10 after 9.







Shipyard Island




J.B. Fish Camp. Not open, yet.


Turtle Mound






Landed.
Crossed the street to the beach









Dolphins, back on the Lagoon side







Manatee

I know those people





One, two, three, weeee! with Daddy and Auntie Meagan
Back to the Lagoon side for manatees




Back on the water with Tyler and Jack









Some music while Pat gets his turn on the water.






 Dolphins









 Manatee

 I knew Bethune Park, with the Atlantic Ocean on one side, and Mosquito Lagoon on the other, would be the perfect fun spot for the family.     I had high expectations to fill.   As they spent Saturday at a private freshwater spring   I think I succeeded.
 But, just to make sure......
 Dinner, just down A1A at J.B.'s Fish Camp sealed the deal.


No comments: