Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Friday, April 14, 2017

Rainbow River

On the way to Cedar Key.  Not the original plan. 30 miles into the drive, I realized my wallet was still at work.
 Going back to get it, cut into my kayaking time.  My usual stop when I go to Cedar Key on a Friday after work is the Number 4 Bridge, in Cedar Key.  Where could I go with limited time?   Took a slightly different route, through Dunnellon, and stopped the Rainbow River. On the water a Blue Run Park, at 7:25






 Otter

























 Landed just after 8.
 9:30, arrived at Mermaid's Landing in Cedar Key.  Saving a little money as my usual place, Park Place, charges more this time of year.





Leaving my keys at work turned out to be a good thing, as now I always stop at the Rainbow River on my Friday after work trips to Cedar Key.  More kayaking time then when I would go to the Number 4 Bridge.

No comments: