Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Big Coppitt Key

Olvia in her family's new kayak.  I had driven down to Big Coppitt Key with it on Friday after work
 She must have a great uncle.  Actually, she has at least 7.  We were on the water at 7:45







Sponges




I stayed on the water after Olivia went in. The yellow kayak is one I gave my sister a few years earlier.  Not only am I a great uncle, but a pretty good brother.























Lunch with a view

Oliva has a friend

On the water with Monica, Elena, and Olivia.




Oliva in the new used Pungo, with her Mom




Now she is in the yellow, Riot Voyager, with her Oma.    Just climbed from one to the other.  On the water.








The ladies had headed in, I stayed out












Oliva holding her own with the neighborhood kids.



















































The fleet is in

No comments: