Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Lake Katherine and Little Arbor Vitae

Looking at Lake Tomahawk from the Hazelhurst Canal
Silver lining about losing my job,  (which lasted until mid November)  I had my car and my kayaks with me on the annual Labor Day Week visit to Wisconsin.
Lake Kathrine is right off US 51, the main highway to Up North.
The family stayed at the house below, twice, around 2008-2011






Brother Pete. Usually on this trip, I am in his kayak.  This year, he got to use it.



Hazelhurst Canal





US 51 photo is out of order.





Discussing an Up North incident 45 or more years ago.  We both have different memories



Back on Lake Katherine







Landed at 3:45
Our view for the week. Chadwick House, Little Lake Arbor Vitae.  My third year here.











Dolphin!  Oh yeah, not in Florida. Log.











Landed at 7:12

No comments: