Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lake Park, Milwaukee

I was not aware Sunday, August 7, 2011 was National Lighthouse Day when I took the photo.  With the crowds on the Lakefront for the Air and Water Show, the North Point Lighthouse  will celebrate a week later.



After spending the night at my Mom's along with Monica, Clare, Larry, I took my traditional walk in Lake Park.



Waterfall


Better view of the waterfall.






On Thursday, we spent time with our dear friends, the Gardeners. Today, I found Mrs. Gardner's bench.

The view from the front.
And rear
The bench is just off Newberry Blvd.

The week saw a changing of the guard.The Lake Katherine house had a ping pong table.  After crushing me, 21-6, I asked if Aidan  he can beat his Dad.  He said they were close.  By the end of our stay, Aidan was beating Larry.   So, I wondered if they got in one last match at the airport.

My sister reports they did not see the table, must have been in a different terminal.
Last look at Wisconsin, Lake Michigan.


Return to Central Florida, Lake Apopka

No comments: