Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Goodbye Tampa Bay

No kayaking today.  Would have been too rushed.  I need to be at work at 12:30.  Of course, had I not gone back to bed after taking the sunrise photo I could have got a paddle in.  Back to bed. Not sleep.  A missed opportunity

Took a walk around the resort. My room was on this side of the building.



Courtney Campbell Causeway
Howard Franklin Bridge


Patio at the lobby/front desk
The angles let each room have a view, and privacy.
Final balcony photos.
I had to be at work at 12:30.  Left at 10:15. On pace to arrive 8-10 minutes early. Until I hit a giant mouse. Can't complain too much. If people are at Disney, they are not on the water.  As for me, the Sailport Waterfront Suites is now in the rotation for weekend excursions.

No comments: