Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Haulover Canal

A great paddle after work, Tuesday.  But I have one more Florida Keys Tale to tell.  Where, I did not see as many birds as are in this picture.

Thursday, Crap. Got back to this Tale, had it 3/4 done, and it froze and I lost all pics and text.  So, for now, pics, mostly.   Out of work at 4, on the water at 5:15











Manatee video


Dolphin, upper right.  One of two



When I got three reddish egrets in one frame at Cudjoe Key, Sunday, I thought that was pretty good.   For the Florida Keys, maybe.  Here, nine, plus great and snowy egrets



















On the east side of Mullet Head Island, the No Entry Signs are farther out, so the photos reflect that



A lone white pelican.  Wonder if it is hurt, or smart.  Late spring up North






The Bridge is under going repairs. Closed for the next 6-7 weeks.





Max Brewer Bridge in the distance


















I considered staying for the bioluminescence, but the water was kind of dirty and I had a lot of Yak Tales to write.

2 comments:

17 Perth said...

Oh my gosh...just found your blog. Gorgeous photos!

Dave said...

Thank you