Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sanibel Day 1


First stop on the annual December family trip to Sanibel.  The water control structure on Wildlife Drive where I capsized in November.

I did not see my glasses or camera.
On the water just after 9 AM



 Hungry dolphin





























 Egrets flying across the open water near the observation tower


 Landing on the islands to give me a better view























I looked for the glasses and camera
Unsuccessfully.





Landed at quarter to one
 Gator on Wildlife Drive

Home for the next week








 Sign of global warning. Sea turtle nest in December







The great Blixt race.  Matt and Ally were both so fast the photo finish was just a blur. I bet Karen has a good photo.



mtc1471





No comments: