Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Silver River and More

Ooh, look at that, I say on 8-29-16 as I get to this March Tale
 On the canal from Ray's Wayside at 6:49 AM.  Being 10-15 miles away meant I did not have to wake up to early.  Although, I probably did.
 On to the Silver River



Not a monkey




















The deer in the opening photo




























 Into the Fort King Paddling Trail










New boardwalk under construction.


Bridge building






















































 Back to Ray's Wayside

2 hours between pics.  Must have gone make to Mill Dam Lake and had lunch
 Juniper Spring





I put it in my pocket






Boardwalk to Fern Hammock




 Fern Hammock Spring


 Otter












 Scenic rroute


 Florida scrub jay

Silver Glen Spring

















 Juniper Creek




 Little Sweetwater Spring
















The edge of Sweetwater Spring Run








And so ends another day.



2 comments:

Luis said...

Excellent tale. The opening pic is nothing but perfect!!!!!

Dave said...

Thanks, Luis. Perfect would have been a clear reflection of the deer. I just noticed it does have a blurry reflection.