Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Sugarloaf Key

On the water from the Sugarloaf Lodge, just after 8.


 To the Bat Tower!
 Two months later, Irma knocked it down.






 Cormorant
 Not a cormorant
 Magnificent frigate birds
















Channel marker








Not a frigate bird
















Landed at 10:50
 It was almost noon, somewhere



3 years later, posting the video, I thought the same thing I said, just before I heard it in the video.


 A sign of good tacos I having enough fall out to fill another shell

CHEEESSEEE!

 Great nephew Phineas had his own kayak.
 I was in his Omi's. A gift from her favorite brother.
 Riviera Canal
 Phin has a granola bar to get strength for the voyage.
 To the Salt Ponds










 Pool side



 Keep away








 Phineas and Olivia




 Gotta love Cannon's socks
 I hope Mom and Omi appreciate Uncle Dave's careful editing.  No pee pee views.






 As I am in the picture, it must have been cousin Olivia taking pictures.





















Looks like we had fun

No comments: