Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rock Springs Run

I was able to get about a 2.5 hour paddle in on Rock Springs Run this morning, Tuesday, January 13, 2009, before going to work at 12:30. Above is the one deer I saw. Curious, I went through recent RSR Tales, I have deer photos from my last 10 trips on the Run, going back to 10-15-08.



Here's the bird gallery.











I started at 8:15, turned around just past Indian Mound at 9:30, landed at 10:45. Saw two alligators. One couple in a tandem kayak. Had time for a snorkel.


One other person was in the water. A real knucklehead. Standing in the middle of the pool, intentionally kicking up the bottom with his flippers. I wanted to say, what the #%*& are you doing ?!?, you dumb sumofa. But I did not. Imagine how clear the water would be without that clown.

No comments: