Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mosquito Lagoon/Canaveral National/Seashore

Started the/NFL season/with dolphins.
 Underway from/Parking Lot/7/at9:05



 The/yellow booms/were at/many spots/on Shipyard/Island.//Including the/opening/to
the kayak/trail,above.//Afterwards/I/stopped/at the/Visitor Center/to ask/what was
going on.//Arestorationproect...going on/since January.//How didn't/I/know about
this?//To my/greater surprise,today was/just my/second visit/to the/Seashore,this year.
The first,in July,I/paddled south,//Shipyard/Island/is north.
So/instead/of/looking/for/birds/in/the interior/of/Shipyard Island,I/looked for/dolphins/in
the/open water/of/Mosquito Lagoon.






 Turtle Mound

 Manatees







Eldora










video
another









Landed/at/12:30.
Limited/comments/on/this/Tale.
Packers-49er's/too/close.
 Turtle Mound/from/the/Visitor Center/dock
Views/from/the/boardwalk/from Parking/Lot1.//I/got/the/last/space.//Lot2/was full.

On/the/beach



Battery died/before/I/finished/the/patented/360/degree/video
Kind/of/like/the/Packers/secondary/on/Anquan/Boldin.

1 comment:

Luis said...

That dolphin swam really close to you.