Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Friday, October 24, 2014

Cedar Key Monday, October 20

 Sunrise through the monkey bars on the playground,  City Park Beach,7:38 AM
 

 

 
Darn little birds move to fast

 

 
 

 

I found it funny that a sun is on a walk in cooler

Trying new angles on the last day walk

Close up
Pan back. This will be repeated.

Garbage dumpsters inside.  Looks better than leaving them by the curb.  See three photos above.
Close up

Pan out

 

 

 

 

 

Detail

Brush stroke
 Canvas
Fisherman Memorial
 In
Out

 
 Looking in
Looking out

 

 
 
 
 
More to come
 

 

 
 My balcony
 At Park Place

Landing. At Nature's Landing.

 



 

 
 

 

 

 

 
 Back in the room at 8:30.  All that was left of the Seafood Festival were dumpsters
Breakfast, a microwave burrito, compose the prior day's Yak Tale, packed, checked out.
On the water at 11:15

 

 
 Spoonbills, wood storks, and more
 

 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 

It was high tide, so I was able to paddle through the small keys in the interior. Between Channel 2 and Channel 3.
 Distant Number 4 Bride
 

 

Approaching the Number 3 Bridge

 
 

 

 

 

 

Number 2 Bridge

 

 
 Dolphins outside the Number 2 Channel
Too bad I could not stay
 Dock Street
Atsena Otie Key

Landed at 1:54.
 Loaded the kayak, rinsed at the beach shower, put on my work clothes, and took a last picture at 2:27.
 
Today is 10-27, I'll be back in 16 days.  My birthday.  I also penciled myself in for next year during the Festival.  I like getting a restaurant quality meal at half the price.  If only they did not run out on Sunday.  On the other hand, the increased room cost more than negates the food savings.

No comments: