Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Cedar Key. Another Day, Another Rainbow

 Start of the morning paddle






Bow
No rain











Number 2 Bridge




 Cemetery Point
















 Number 3 Bridge







 Scale Key








 Back under the Number 3 Bridge













Rain







 Rain stopped. Bike for dinner fixins




Sandy's. Closed.









 I guess Southern Cross did not have what I was looking for.
 Moe Beckham, did.

Back with my treasures




























































Sunset must have been on the other side of the Island.  Or, obscured by clouds.





 Tide was way out, so instead of landing on the beach, I went to the Inner Harbor
 I may have had to walk it under the bridge.





Another day on the water comes to an end.

No comments: