Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Wekiva and Little Wekiva, plus, Haulover Canal

 Dropped off my sister at the final day of her yoga seminar and headed to Wilson's Landing.

 Paddled up the Wekiva River














Little gator on the Little Wekiva




 This is as far as I made it up the Little Wekiva.















Back to the Wekiva












Landed, picked up Monica, and headed to Haulover Canal


Manatees at Bairs Cove

Monica accuses me of paddling against the tide both ways.  It was very strong in the canal.  On the way back, I tried to tow her.  The rope broke.  I think she had a good time, despite that, and an earlier sandbar incident.






I think that's a dolphin, above.  We were out after dark to check out the bioluminesence
Time stamp says we landed at 10:15.


No comments: