Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Friday, June 26, 2020

Econlockhatchee River



I was running late.  I had told Greg, of https://www.adventuresinflorida.com/  that I would meet his shuttle vehicle at 2:15, at C.S. Lee Park.  Waiting for the light to change at 426 and Highway 46, the Adventures in Florida van passed by.  So neither of us had to wait.   At C.S. Lee, Gator Pflug jumped out of the van. "Mr. Cannon, let me help you."  I asked him if he had any of the huge sandwich he had earlier.  Shared by his Dad on Facebook.  Nope, long gone.
 As Greg tied my kayak down on the trailer, I asked what the cost for the drive to Snowhill Road would be.  "Nothing, you're Dave Cannon"  Which is the nicest thing anyone ever said to me.  After seeing what it takes to feed Gator, I gave him a 10.  On the Econ, just before 3.








4187


4236


 ph vid econ




St johns ph vid























No comments: