Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Lakes Virginia, Osceola, and Mizell

I could hear, but not locate, a young eagle in this tree, or one close by.  Good shelter for the impending tropical storm.  Hopefully, Ian will no longer be a hurricane when it gets to Orlando.

On Lake Virginia at 6:33 PM.  Rain was forecast, so I had the sit on top on top of the car all day.  I used to have two cockpit covers for sit ins, but both came off on the highway. Of course, no rain fell.

Fern Canal to Lake Osceola


Lake Osceola







Back to Lake Virginia
 














Genius Canal to Lake Mizell







Landed at 7:14.  I am running out of days to kayak after work.  Will not kayak at all during the week, next week.  Will be making up time for the office being closed for Hurricane Ian.  I'm headed back to the Panhandle. 

No comments: