Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Cedar Key




 


Looks like this was the day I began to time stamp my photos.  Several months ago, the times stop appearing when I downloaded to the laptop. So, I had no idea at what time, or for how long, I was on the water.  So, I did this.
So, I know I was on the Gulf at 8:15.  No time stamp on the opening photo.  Taken with another camera, at sunset.

 


 


 




 

 


 


 


 



 


 


 


 



 




 
Fiddler crabs at Cemetery Point



 


 


 
Fiddler crab closeup


 




 


 


 


 
 

 Wreck in the Number 2 Channel at low tide

 


Passing between the sandbars at the channel mouth


 


 

 See the eagle's head?
 

 Migratory ducks have arrived. Buffleheads

 


 

 


Low tide extended my time on the water. Not a bad thing. Lunch, then back out just before 3 PM
 


 





Atsena Otie Key eagles nest looked empty

 


 


 


 


 






 


 
 


 
 

Sunset time
 
 



 


 
 
 
 
 

 
 


 Sunlight gone, Christmas lights on


 



 
 

No comments: