Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Friday, December 22, 2023

Econfina Creek, Topsail Preserve State Park

Extending Christmas by taking Friday off. I have a bungalow at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park the next 3 nights.0764
On the water at 11:35 Eastern, 10:35 Central. I left home at 5:15
Frances
Cardninal. One of very few birds I saw.
We landed at 2:11, 1:11 Central. My photos are not in order, as my phone changed to Central time, but I did not adjust the camera clock.
Pitt Spring
For some people, kayaking a spring fed creek, than snorkeling one of the springs that feeds it, would be a complete day. But, I had a State Park to get to.
I had a"bungalow" at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for the weekend. They are more manufactured home than bungalow. The beach is .08 miles from the bungalows, on a paved path. After unpacking the car, I biked to the beach.
0809
0812

No comments: