Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Monday, February 13, 2023

1000 Islands

Sun rose at 7:01 this morning in Indian Harbour Beach.  I did not get out until 7:09.

Laid back down for awhile.  Told myself, who am I kidding?  Got up, packed, fixed breakfast, said good-bye and thank you to Eileen and Pat, and headed to Ramp Road Park.

On the water at 8:28.  Breezy, but nothing like Sunday's gale.
 


No wind in the mangroves
.




.










Out of the mangroves

A little wind






Back at Ramp Road Park

Stayed on the waters of the Banana River














Dolphin



Landed at 10:30.  Plenty of time to load the kayak, change, stop at Publix to pick up the sub I ordered, and get to work on time.  I was late. They did not have my order.  I had to show the deli worker the confirmation email.  Next time, I will have my phone with me, instead of leaving it in the car. 

No comments: