Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Friday, February 10, 2023

St. Johns River

On the St. Johns at 4:57. A stop on the way to Indian Harbour Beach to visit my snowbird brother and sister in law for the weekend.

 

Put in at James G. Bourbeau Park.  Next door to Lone Cabbage Fish Camp


  Lone Cabbage Fish Camp


Highway 520


















 Kayaking until the cows come home.




















Taylor Creek


.









.



.
















Landed at 6:12

Dinner next door at Lone Cabbage Fish Camp. Where I specifically asked for water, Because I remember getting a plastic bottle the last time I was here.  Next time, I will be even more specific. "I want an ice tea.  Without the tea. Before you bring my glass of ice out, I want you to stop at the sink.  Turn on the faucet.  Make sure the water is cold.  Fill the glass, Bring it out. Thank you.  Like ordering
toast

I had the platter.  Catfish, gator, and frog legs. 

No comments: