Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Monday, January 6, 2020

Wekiva River, Rock Springs Run

You can't see it, but there was a bobcat at the Otter Campsite on Rock Springs Run
 Greeted by a flock of turkeys as I entered Wekiwa Springs State Park on Monday morning





 Wekiwa Springs



 Down the steamy Wekiva River to Rock Springs Run

















 Rock Springs Run





 I got to the time I was going to turn back, and thought,  I'll go faster with the current, I'll paddle a little farther.
 That allowed me the see the bobcat at Otter Camp
 The bobcat just went behind the tree.































Landed at 11:06

 A quick swim. 











Changed, picked up a sub at Publix, and went to work.  The worst week of the year.  A 5 day work week.  On the heels of a 4 day week, a 3 day week, and a 0 day week.


No comments: