Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Rock Springs Run


 Launched at Wekiwa Springs State Park at 1:35


Began paddling down the Wekiva River
















Rock Springs Run























There were a lot of turtles.  And people, for a weekday.  Almost every one asked, "How much farther?" To which I replied, "Depends where you are going"
Iris are blooming


Turned around a little bit past the Big Buck Campsite
Where I posed a photo with a birthday card with a kayak. Birthday is November 
12




..






Red shouldered hawk

























Jerks in the water. No swimming allowed here. Plenty of swimming just past the bridge, in the spring. They also had their fucking dog in the water. Pets are not allowed near the spring.  Damn thing charged me.  I gave them a piece of my mind.  They are lucky I'm not a gun packing, Trump flag waving, wacko.
Landed at 5:24

Saw a deer as I drove on the Park road at dusk.

No comments: