Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Lake Fairview

Today, I was able to get out of work at 5:50, and was on the water at 6:15
 











Unlike Sunday at Paynes Prairie, there is not a kiosk at Lake Fariview Park to tell me what type of raptor this is

As I was photographing the hawk, a bald eagle flew behind the tree line.  Carrying nesting material

Saw the eagle again. Unable to get a photo.  First time I have seen one on Lake Fairview.  It headed west. To Clear Lake, perhaps.



Landed at 7:03.  I took the kayak off the roof and put it in the garage.  Without putting another one on.  The days are getting too short, so this was my last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, paddle, until March.  Except Thanksgiving. And the traditional December Sanibel trip 

No comments: