Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Monday, February 8, 2021

Lakes Maitland and Osceola


 When I got out of my car at Fort Maitland Park this morning, red shouldered hawks were screeching very loudly. Which happens when they are on a tree above you. And one is mounting the other. By the time I got the camera, the deed was done.


I was on the water at 8.














Dog Island, Lake Maitland















Azaleas at Kraft Azalea Gardens







My camera, which I have only had since December 4, died on Sunday.  So,  less zoom to capture the nesting great egrets at the Gardens with the old camera.  First stop tomorrow is the UPS Store to ship it to Canon for a replacement.








Into the Venetian Canal 










Lake Osceola





There were lots of robins singing in the trees.





Back in the canal









Lake Maitland




























Landed at 10:39

No comments: