Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Monday, October 26, 2020

Lakes Virginia, Osceola, and Maitland

I voted, then I floated.

On Lake Virginia, from Dinky Dock, at 10:58.  Much later than I expected. It took an hour to cast my early ballot at the Winter Park Library. I may be out of town on Election Day, so I voted early for the first time.  


Into the Fern Canal



Lake Osceola





 




Venetian Canal

The blonde scarecrow has a name tag.  Becky.  I sent the photo to my niece with the same name.  And, hair color.




Lake Maitland







Dog Island

Pie billed grebe










Isle of Sicily bridge




Kraft Azalea Gardens



Back in the Venetian Canal










/






Air borne sign reads, Vote Early

Lots of Biden supporters on Lake Osceola.









Winter Park Scenic Boat Tour. A busy morning. I saw 5 tour boats.


Fern Canal



Back on Lake Virginia


Landed at 1:15

No comments: