Dave's Yak Tales

Cedar Key Sunset

Thursday, January 13, 2022

Lakes Maitland, Nina, and Minnehaha

Bonus kayaking day. With a new, slightly used, camera. Canon SX40. I was not expecting to kayak on a Thursday, until March. But, a great nephew is in a play. In Key West. I figured I would see a Saturday show. But, the family is going tomorrow. So I am, too. Making Thursday, Friday. For those of you familiar with, Matilda, The Musical (which I am not) Phineas has the role of Nigel.


On Lake Maitland at 4:47. Great egret photo taken with the Elph 360.

New camera out of the dry bag












Lake Nina turtles

`

Elph camera, above



.Elph (old camera) below


 



`




Testing the zoom

Without the zoom, below








Testing the low light setting.  Can't wait for the next night rocket launh.










Dog Island
Dog Island, zoom










Enough light on the low light seeing, for  a non-blurry osprey photo at 5:54 PM

No comments: